Description:Performs Microsoft SQL Database Design/Development, Administration and Management. Tasks associated with the database are design and modification to the database structure, modification to the web based interface to the SQL database, and creation of database reports. Performs all daily responsibilities associated with SQL database and website administration. Responsible for creating and publishing websites.
As the Webmaster, responsible for the NIPRNET website, the NIPRNET Intranet site, the SIPRNET website, and the SIPRNET Intranet site. Also responsible for creating the website content, layout and design as requested/approved by the JDTC military staff, and then publishing the approved content to the appropriate Web server. Publishes distance learning training materials and various other products provided by other members of the JDTC staff to the Learning Management System (LMS) Ė currently Coursemill; maintains the Learning Management System (LMS) and supports the distance learning staff with publication efforts and troubleshooting associated with these online courses.
Three to five years experience minimum, seven+ years preferred.
Windows Workstation 2007, Microsoft IIS, FrontPage, Learning Management System, Intel Based Servers, PCs, Visual Studio, SQL Scripting, Visual Basic Scripting, Group Policy Objects, TCP/IP.
Experience with Symantec (Veritas) Back-up Exec, Solaris, BIND, relevant Microsoft Certifications, Exchange 2007, experience with PKI and military CAC login implementation.
- Administer JDTC SharePoint Portalís (JST, JFCOM NIPR, JFCOM J7 NIPR and SIPR).
- Integrate various hardware and software systems to deliver web content.
- Experience with PKI and CAC login.
- Experience managing multi-tiered architectures - load balancing, SSL, DNS.
- Monitor usage statistics and logs
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Recommend web site improvements.
- Identify or address interoperability requirements.
- Proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Access, SQL, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Share Point, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat. Programming Languages: HTML, ASP.Net, JAVA Script, and CSS.
- Design and build updates and upgrades to the JDTC NIPR and SIPR Internet and Intranet websites as required or requested by customer.
- Make adjustments to databases to handle any websites updates or upgrades.
- Design reports based on customer requirements from SQL databases and present them through web interfaces.
Associates in Database or Web design (or associated field) required, Bachelorís in CIS preferred.
Periodic travel may be required.
Loyola provides a comprehensive benefits package to attract and maintain the most talented individuals available. We continuously work with our benefit providers to maintain the best coverageís available in a very challenging environment as Federal policy and regulations change how business provides benefits.
Loyola provides Health, Dental, Life and Disability insurance along with a Flexible Savings Account that gives employees the ability to manage their costs and while getting tax savings. Loyola also provides additional benefits including a 401(K) plan, Tuition Assistance, a Virginia CollegeAmerica Savings Plan, Pre-paid Legal Services, new Employee and Business Referral Programs. We offer flexible working environments and Personal Leave Time with Company Paid Holidays. EOE
Please fax or e-mail resumes to 757-498-6110 or