IT Services Management
As part of our corporate culture, Loyola has adopted key management principles that have proven to be effective in monitoring and executing contracts and tasking:
- Action Items applied from lessons learned
- Agile and Responsive best business practices
- Future requirements for planning efforts
- Scheduling flexibility based on changing requirements
- Cost reduction and savings practices
- Sub Contractor development, through input, direction, and identification.
Loyola realizes that open, frank, and clear lines of communication are essential to the success of any program. Accordingly, we focus on clear and complete communication which provides:
- Accurate status reporting
- Early identification of potential problem areas
- Improved coordination
Some proven methods we utilize that ensure effective communication include:
- Scheduling formal and informal meetings
- Periodic exchanges of project status, performance, and schedule data
- Face-to-face coordination
- Electronic conferencing including teleconferences and video conference bridges
- Internet conferencing using GoToMeeting and WebEx for desktop sharing and electronic white board collaboration.
- Utilization and application of formal agendas, and high priority processing of Action Items
- On-line publication of all scheduled milestones and Critical Path events.