Information Technology Services
Loyola has been providing IT services for our clients and customers for over 20 years. Our core competencies cover the complete life cycle of an IT system starting with Front End Analysis (FEA) and continuing through Design, Development, Installation and Sustainment. Our management, together with qualified and experienced subcontractors and technical specialists, provide best value to our clients and customers, as supported by the following:
- Loyola has a record of quality service on Software Engineering, Development, Programming and Network Support contracts.
- Loyola has numerous personnel who consistently apply ISO and CMMI processes and disciplines to our projects. We also have "bench strength" to meet surge requirements.
- We have demonstrated success on all of our contracts.
- Our proven Quality Management System is being successfully utilized on all current and past IT projects.
- When functioning as a prime contractor, we have assembled proven teams of Loyola Key personnel, subcontractors and vendors who have successfully supported Loyola on IT projects.
- We have a proven track record of successful subcontractor management on complex tasks.
- We have proven risk mitigation techniques that identify potential problem areas, and eliminate or minimize impacts to cost, product quality and schedule.
- We have received numerous commendations, impressive CPARs and high Award Fees for past performance involving IT projects and programs that are geographically dispersed.
- We offer a Top Secret level facility clearance and responsive production support with facilities that are web based and linked. Our facilities also provide significant fabrication capabilities and industrial support.
- We possess unique, web-based management tools that provide Government visibility of contract status and facilitates coordination of plans, status, schedules, and deliverables.