The STAGE software tool suite from Presagis is the ideal solution for creating high-fidelity simulations.
From training and operational analysis to simulation-based acquisition and research, STAGE provides unique tools for adding computer generated forces and high-fidelity platforms to any simulation.
The STAGE tool suite consists of three distinct products — STAGE Flightsim, STAGE Helisim, and STAGE Scenario — that can be used to simulate any military or commercial exercise in highly realistic maritime, air, or urban settings.
Allows non-programmers to build a tactical database and to then simulate dynamic, interactive, complex, and real-time tactical or operational environments. These environments, called scenarios, contain individual platforms—including air, ground or sea vehicles. Every platform may be equipped with weapons and other defining characteristics that interact through detection, communication, engagement, and/or destruction.
- Integrate user-written custom simulation models into STAGE Scenario or replace the default simulation models to achieve total user control over the behavior of the simulation
- Extend the functionality of the script behavior language and the logger
- Use STAGE Scenario as a stand-alone synthetic environment generator or as a fully-integrated simulator for other applications
- Easily integrate with any other visual system or Image Generator through DIS, HLA or CIGI
The industry standard solution for creating high-fidelity PC-based fixed wing flight simulations. From building and evaluating simulators, training equipment, and cockpits to developing part-task trainers, Flightsim is ideal for safety-critical simulation applications.
The industry standard for creating high-fidelity PC-based rotary wing flight simulations. From building and evaluating simulators, training equipment, and cockpits to developing part-task trainers, Helisim is ideal for safety-critical simulation applications.
- Conceive and deploy a complete aerodynamic model for the real-time simulation of any fixed/rotary wing aircraft without writing a single line of code
- Test both aircraft design and aircraft performance under controlled simulated conditions
- Specify subsystems behavior, including flight management systems, autopilot, weapons systems, and flight controls
- Easily integrate virtual and/or real hardware devices and user-development simulation modules
- Quickly and easily tailor flight simulations by entering aerodynamics and environmental parameters into windows and dialog boxes rather than writing software routines to perform the simulation